In the Tuscan countryside, located conveniently between Arezzo, Florence and Siena, Le Lappe offers an exclusive, environmentally friendly experience in an historic stone villa.
Le Lappe is deeply rooted in Tuscan traditions. Even its name recalls the cultural setting – in the local dialect “lappa” refers to the spiny shell of chestnuts which woods characterize the area.
The complex comprises two old stone farmhouses whose history has been lost in the mists of time. It is difficult to try to find the exact history of the the two old stone farmhouses of Le Lappe. It is thought that it used to be a convent for its rigour and simplicity, its unique location on the hilltop and by the fact that the locals habitant refers to the largest of the two stone houses as “Il Conventino”.
You can rent Le Lappe privately to enjoy
• a family holidays along with friends surrounded by the peaceful landscape, the amazing views and the swimming pool with adjacent hot Jacuzzi. Our team will look after you making sure to answer all your needs (maximum 22 people);
• a celebration of your birthday or wedding anniversary during your stay. Once again our dedicated staff will make sure to make your stay a memorable one;
• your wedding celebration. Our wedding planner will be assisting you to make your wedding day a seamless experience.
The private rental includes
• Your own chef.
• Laying and clearing the tables in our restaurant.
• Daily cleaning of your rooms.
• Garden and swimming pool maintenance.
• Electricity up to 330 KW for week.
The private rental does not include
• Electricity over 330 KW per week.
• Telephone (outgoing phone calls).
• Central heating and outdoor hot tube heating.
• Shopping service.
• Any food ingredients except the ones you would have paid for as part of the celebration package (wedding celebrations, banquets…). Please contact us to get a quote for your wedding dinner and other banquets.
• Table service (except if a banquet or an event has been booked).
• Party planning and wedding planning services.
Check rates and availability
Mobile. +39 348 24.03.201
Fax +39 055 74.72.247