The garden and courtyards of Palazzo Fantini provide a picturesque location for events, weddings, receptions, advertising and film sets.
The intrinsic characteristics of the architectonic structure, as well as the quality and the size of the different areas guarantee great flexibility, and can therefore be used for many different requirements, and all kinds of events.
The structure of the property, which has various different levels, enables the creation of a unique and versatile atmosphere. The two main courtyards and the colourful, Italianate gardenprovide a truly picturesque setting.
In addition, there is also a conservatory and three large reception rooms which were once used as the Grain Storerooms of the building, and which today have been carefully restored and equipped for all kinds of events.
Palazzo Fantini has been lovingly restored and provided with all the necessary infrastructure, therefore making it an ideal location for the following kinds of events:
– Conferences – meetings.
– Showrooms – fashion shows.
– Presentations of product lines.
– Gala dinners.
– Exhibitions – shows.
– Conferences – press meetings.
– Available spaces.
– The entrance gallery of Palazzo Fantini.
– The main courtyard.
– The side courtyard, which is equipped with a tensile structure, thus guaranteeing a covered area in case of rain.
– The Italianate garden which can be lit up at night.
– A loggia of 110 mq which overlooks the garden.
– The Grain Storerooms: the first room is 117 mq, and the second is 36 mq. The third room is 44 mq. 150 chairs and 17 tables (each with room for 10 people) are available.
– Conference table.
– A large car park reserved for guests of Palazzo Fantini, situated a few hundred metres from the building.
– Technical and audio-visual services.
– External catering service.
Check rates and availability
Phone. +39 05184.108.40.206
Fax +39 051.33.26.92