Located in the beautiful Italian region of Tuscany, the villa nestles in fifty acres of olive groves in the picturesque village of Vorno, just 5kms from Lucca and less than 30 mins drive from Pisa airport and the sea.
The villa has:
– a large and wonderfully decorated consecrated chapel seating 100 with an exceptional grand piano,
– beautiful gardens,
– rooms for 40 people staying on the property and up to 150 guests overall using nearby quality accommodation,
– dining arrangements for large parties either inside or outside al fresco
– a team of professional staff.
Your ideal Tuscan wedding can be realised in-house by our experienced team of wedding planners and chefs, including finding accommodation for the overflow guests. Getting married in romantic Italy has never been easier.
Read more about our wedding packages – we can arrange a wedding package just for you to make your day really special.
Quotes from our Brides:
“Our Tuscan dream come true! The hills, the olive groves, the endless sky – Thank you Villa Michaela.” Tracy Mahoney Sigler – New York
“Romantic Italian hospitality at its best. Our wedding at Villa Michaela will remain etched in our memories forever!” Robert and Sheree Dutton – Tasmania.
“Steeped in history, Villa Michaela far surpassed our expectations. The Ceremony in the atmospheric Chapel, the outstanding dinner, the wonderful staff who couldn’t do enough. It all came together in a fabulous setting, surrounded by breathtaking countryside under the bluest of skies… all our dreams were met under the Tuscan Sun” Zara Ruskin – Manchester
See our Villa Michaela TRIPADVISOR reviews.
For full details of capacity & availability, and for a quote on your Italian villa wedding at Villa Michaela, please contact us today.
Planning your Italian destination wedding couldn’t be easier when you choose a Villa Michaela wedding package.
– We work to ensure that your bespoke wedding experience is exactly right for you.
Some key decisions are:
– When you want your wedding :
High or Off-peak Season?
Mid week (Wednesday) or Saturday ?
– Number of Guests.
– Choice of Food and Wine.
But your wedding is going to involve much more than this so let’s start with 40 guests as an example although Villa Michaela can host weddings for up to 150.
The Villa Michaela Wedding Package for 40 Guests
Before the Wedding:
– First night arrival – Sunset candle-lit cocktail reception at the poolside.
– 3 course dinner in Villa Michaela’s formal, 3-chandelier, 40 seat dining room – for close friends & family.
– Wedding Ceremony Morning – Brunch 8 -10.30am.
– Hair and make up by nearby award winning beauty salon – for Bride plus 4.
– Fresh Tuscan Flowers – selected by bride, delivered and arranged on the wedding morning.
Your Wedding Ceremony:
– Afternoon Wedding Ceremony in Villa Michaela Chapel (capacity 100+).
– Musicians – Italian trio in Chapel performing the Bride’s selected musi.
– Post Wedding Ceremony at sunset, Cocktails & Canapes in Villa Michaela’s Chapel courtyard.
– Photographers – standard 5 hours (additional charge – 2/3 day nonstop coverage, stills & video).
– WiFi – stream your wedding live to your friends back home
Your Wedding Dinner:
– Poolside Wedding Dinner, 3 or 4 courses for 40 staying guests
– Variable price per head depending on wine and food selection. The best Italian wines, mainly from Tuscany, can be selected from Villa Michaela’s wine lists. Our wedding packages include one bottle of red, white and Prosecco per person.
– Additional non staying guests will be charged per person – see costs below.
– Wedding Cake – selection on request.
– Personalised Wedding stationery and placement assistance with Villa Michaela logo.
– DJ and/or live band until 1 am – music per the Bride’s instructions.
– Disco in large soundproof cellar until dawn.
– All festivities on Villa Michaela property – no need to drive, unlimited parking.
Time to Relax:
– The “Dante” Honeymoon Suite, with Jacuzzi – 3 views – to Lucca, the olive grove and to the pool.
– 3 daily full breakfasts 8 -11am in Limonaia kitchen and poolside.
– Tennis court in Villa Michaela’s olive grove.
– Sparkling large swimming pool.
Your Support Team:
– Local ‘officiate’, assistance with Italian authorities.
– Villa Michaela Concierge service – experienced wedding liaison.
Example Package and Costs (Peak Season)
Saturday Wedding 40 staying guests 3 nights
– Guests arrive Thursday pm.
– Arrival dinner for 40 in Villa Michaela’s 3-Chandelier dining room.
– Friday at leisure, Lucca/ Pisa/ Florence/ Forte de Marmi sightseeing.
– Wedding on Saturday late afternoon/evening.
– Wedding Dinner at poolside Saturday evening.
– Depart Sunday 4 pm.
– Euros 35,000 (about $38,680 USD depending on exchange rates).
Good To Know
– Additional accommodation is available nearby. We can cater for up to 150 guests. Ask us about your wedding numbers.
– Villa Michaela has a fully consecrated chapel.
– We cater for all faiths. You can use your own Vicar, Priest, Rabbi – we arrange for an officiate and interpreter.
– Villa Michaela is the home of the renowned ‘Rhode School of Cuisine‘.
– The weather in Tuscany is reliably sunny. If it does rain from April to October, it is usually only a shower. In the (unlikely!) event of rain, Villa Michaela can move the wedding dinner to the formal indoor dining room which seats 40 or a marquee can be arranged.
– One member of staff per eight guests is our normal ratio.
– Photography – 2/3 day stills and drone video coverage tbd.
– Transportation – Taxi from Pisa (30 mins) or Florence (45 mins) 80 – 120 Euros.
– Baby sitters – easily arranged for 8 Euros per hour.
– The “Appy” – a 3 wheel vehicle dressed with flowers to take the newly weds down the driveway.
– His and hers Vespas to explore the surrounding Tuscan hills.
– A classic car on hand for Bride’s arrival – or a Ferrari?
– Ice Cream – poolside Gelati cart.
– Extra days charged at B&B rates.
– Additional non staying guests attending festivities will be charged Euros 75 or 100 per person according to the selection of wine and food.
– Select the wedding dinner menu option A-D between Euros 75 and 100+ per head. Menus by Gavin Barber – our resident ‘Master Chef’ for 7 years – on request under separate cover. Ask us about our menus.
Want to Know More or Even Visit Us Beforehand? .
– Call us on +390583971112 or our UK land line +441428682703
– Email us.
– We encourage inspection visits and credit 50% of the cost of any inspection stay to the eventual total invoice.
Wedding Planners? We love working with wedding planners to ensure a smoothly executed event. Contact us about your client’s wedding!
Check rates and availability
Phone 00 1800 413 7620 (Booking)
Phone +39 0583 971112